Private transfer services
- Experienced Mountain Guide
- Satelital phone
- General logistics
- Transportation Santiago – Mountain – Santiago
- Personal insurance
- Personal Equipment
- Expenses related to force majeure and events outside the scope of Chilean Snow such as canceled flights, nature or weather origin.
What to Bring
- First layer
- Ski or snowboard parka Ski or snowboard pants Gloves
- Sunscreen and lip filter Hat, jockey
- Mask or handkerchief covers face
- 1.5 lts minimum of water
Drink plenty of water the days before the walk, it is the duty of each person to inform their guide of allergies or if they are taking any medication.
There are no reviews yet.